In celebration of its 20th Anniversary, Black Business Ink magazine has named the BLACK BUSINESS INK POWER 100. The most powerful and influential leaders and organizations from across North Carolina will be honored June 8 at 7 p.m. at the Black Business Ink 20th Anniversary awards ceremony at the Steven Tanger Center for the Performing Arts in Greensboro. Tickets are available on Ticketmaster
Click on the cover to read our most recent issue, and come back monthly to read the latest Black Business Ink issue.
If you would like a printed copy sent to your home or office, please email us.
Interested in advertising with us?
About Black Business Ink
THE BLACK BUSINESS INK MISSION IS TO move and inspire our readers through the stories of Black entrepreneurs, business leaders, and community influencers who are impacting the present and shaping the future.
WE ARE COMMITTED TO:
- Sharing the stories of Black business persons, entrepreneurs, and influencers, so they can be celebrated for their work
- Offering business research, trends, and best practices along with information to support the success of all
- Producing provocative, meaningful, fresh, dynamic content that informs, educates, empowers, and inspires
- Creating a relationship with readers and advertisers based upon trust, reliability, quality, and integrity
- Encouraging and promoting knowledge-based sharing to ensure success
Click here to learn
about the Publisher
Have a story idea?
Attention North Carolina HBCU Students:
Black Business Ink Magazine and our sister publication, HBCU Matters Magazine, are presenting the Personal Branding and Professional Development Career Prep Seminar sponsored by Waffle House. This event is being held at select N.C. colleges this spring.